Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year 2012

Hi all..

well, sorry I think its a bit late for Merry Christmas Utterance.. me (and my team) are too busy this early holiday, but our hard work is paid off now.
Now, we have Player ID booklet, so its means we can give you an Official Player ID for International Premier Event.. :)

"What is Official Player ID?"
Each player is assigned a Play! Pokémon Identification Number (Player ID) that is used to track that player’s tournament play and League participation and to identify him or her in our system. Players must have this number with them whenever they attend a Play! Pokémon event. Players who have never played in a Play! Pokémon event, like a tournament or League, will be given one by the organizer of the event that they attend.

"How can I get one?"
its simple, just participate in our tournament, and we can give you an Official Player ID for FREE.. :)

"When those tournaments will be held?"
just contact me on Facebook I'll give you more information about tournament.

so what are you waiting for? come to our tournament, and show off your best deck.. :)

Additionally, I already update "TCG Pokemon Original Deck" page with the newest meta deck, you also have a change to get special promotion, the first 2 buyer will get a special Damage Counter Original from Pokemon Center JPN,



and lastly, I'm wishing a Happy Holiday for all of you and may the joy full Christmas and prosperous New Year will be with you.. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment