Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Pokemon TCG SEA Regional Championship Spring 2013 - Singapore

This is my Report from Pokemon TCG SEA Regional Championship Spring in Singapore ~ 16-17 March 2013 :

My Deck : Darkrai Laser

➤ Round 1 : Hie Dao Qiu ~ Landorus EX / Terrakion / Stunkfish ~ LOSE
➤ Round 2 : Lum Tat Wai ~ Darkrai Laser ~ WIN
➤ Round 3 : Jeremia Sng ~ Darkrai Laser ~ WIN
➤ Round 4 : Glenn Tan ~ Darkrai Laser ~ WIN
➤ Round 5 : Reuben Fong ~ Keldeo ~ LOSE
➤ Round 6 : Purvis Pang Jie Yi ~ Darkrai Laser ~ WIN
➤ Round 7 : Alvin Lee ~ Rayeels ~ WIN

5-2
I miss Top Cut and end up at rank 23 in SEA..

And as you can see.. 7 Rounds and 4 rounds against Darkrai Laser (Sigh!). The positive side, no one beat me with Darkrai Laser.. lol.. The down side, I really hate when player who beat me, but he end up with score (2-5), I guess he drop out from tournament.. he makes my Opponents Win % so low.. >__<

Oh well.. I must do better for next regional in Kuala Lumpur Malaysia..

So far.. its really-really great experience to play in Singapore.. meet and make a lot of friend there.. got a couple things that I never found in Indonesia (2 pack blister, and Tower deck box Ultra Pro)
you Guys also should try and play there.. :D

fiuh.. Monday morning call again.. need to back to reality (work)..
Thanks for everything Singapore.. ^^V

 

No comments:

Post a Comment